Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fangirling... you know...

Daniel Morning looked soooooo handsome today. I just wanted to rip his clothes off and lay with him for a while. I don't even understand. I haven't really felt anything for anyone since Andre fucked me over.

I remember when I went all crazy wolf thug princess on him and burned his clothes after locking him out of my yard naked. I swear he could see my eyes burn yellow. I had never let the two halves of myself so close together. It was like the warring of good and evil inside me. My human self just wanted to curl up and cry, but when I let the wolf run free in me, I turned my sadness into rage. I took his clothes off of my floor and kicked him on to the balcony. Then I burned them, and watched his naked ass shimmy down and run through the streets holding his privates. And I laughed, because the wolf in me thought it was funny.

I had only been a wolf a few times before that. But after the first time it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment