Sunday, December 18, 2011

From the Diary of Misty Sandlin

Mom's been working late again. That means that Mark thinks he can get away with anything. I hate having to lay down the rules with him because he acts like I'm attacking him. He uses the "You're not mom, Misty, so stop trying to be her," card. I hate it because it makes me feel like I'm trying to be the boss of him, which is not the case at all. I'm trying to protect him from those thugs he hangs out with. He thinks I'm being dramatic when I say they're a bad influence on him, but really, they are!

I hate feeling like I'm the bad guy. I told him I would make it up to him. So tonight, we're planning on tagging the place that all hell breaks loose. School. We're going to go in there and tag everything, including Principal Louis' office. Tonight's the night Mark remembers what a cool sister he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment